Many individuals who are basically new to the Internet or even some veteran webmasters are not aware the way their site is designed is making a great deal of difference as to their ranking within the search engines. Some are still placing flash on their site which is not conducive to proper SEO standards. The idea behind SEO is to get your target customer to your site based on the special products and or services you offer within the site.
This is not the easiest to do when your keywords end up half way down the page because of the huge graphic you have placed at the top of your website. Therefore, many web entrepreneurs and designers alike will ask: what is the best way to design a site relative to search engine standards and conformity? The question asks a lot however the basics are a good set of rules to follow and are found below:
1. Make certain you have a clean design. This means that the site must be designed with consistency in mind. It also means that there should be no distracting graphics or flash presentations that will take away from the principles of good, classic clean design.
2. The site should appear the same on each page: You should not go from page to page to find a different format and a different skin. The sites general appearance should remain consistence from the home page as well as the pages that follow or pages that are cross-linked to it. In example, if you have chosen a template with a logo and a certain color scheme on the home page then this same look should follow on each succeeding page: there should be no variance in this regard.
3. Content on each page should be relative to the tab or the subject matter established for the page. Further, appropriate keywords should be used within the content. The content must extremely valuable and informational to the individual who reads it with regard to products and or services you offer.
4. Certainly if you are offering products on your site the inclusion of some pictorial representations are acceptable however make certain these product illustrations are appropriate for the content and are presented proportionately upon the page where they are described.
5. Your page should load quickly as the longer it takes to load the more inefficient and the greater as far as you are concerned of losing a sale. Further construction should include a site that is easy to navigate without a tremendous amount of negotiation on how to get about by the user visiting the site.
By following the preceding tried and fast rules you will be assured of a site design that is clean and effective and practical in the application of SEO.
One of the main principles of SEO or search engine optimization is to design a site that is clean and has very relative content to the products and services that you offer. So what does this mean? The following tips will provide you with the fundamental guidelines for a site that is search engine friendly and more than what Google ever expected.
Whenever beginning site construction of any website assure that you are optimizing your site. Many web designers fail to do so and his or her practice of optimization comes after the fact. And even though you may be practiced at following SEO practicum by a matter of course the best way to start any form of optimization is to define the subject matter: SEO is what you must do on a very basic level to make the search engines happy. There are many designers and practitioners of SEO who get around it by trying to trick the algorithms built into the search engines. This will get you in more trouble than what it is worth. Google as well as other well known search providers are constantly updating and changing their techniques as to search inquiries. Therefore the first rule of thumb is work with the search engines and do not try to defy them even if you find in-roads in which to do it.
When you are designing your site to meet with fundamental SEO you first must draw out a map or plan. You certainly wouldn’t start out on an extensive journey without a map as to where you were going or the stops you would make along the way: and so it should be when implementing SEO. The search engines are businesses just like you see in the brick and mortar world and as such they are in line to make a profit just like any other worthwhile business venture. In order to gain the greatest market share therefore it is to their benefit if they have visitors of all styles of distinction and demographics who are searching on their sites and finding whatever it is they were looking. This is also instrumental to your success. That is why keywords relative to your product’s theme are so important and worthwhile respective of the whole process of SEO. Therefore, you next must decide what way if you were your customer would be the most viable if you were searching for your own products and or services. In example, if you wanted to search for luxury cars would you just do a general search using the keywords luxury cars or luxury automobiles? That approach would be too standardized. If you were going to conduct a search most likely you would search on the year, make and model of the car you’d like to purchase. Therefore, if you auction luxury cars you will want to include secondary keywords on your site that better define the product you are offering. In example, Lexus inclusive of a year and model is better. Summarily you will want to define keywords you’d like to incorporate onto your site and make certain they appreciatively fit your niche market.
Third you will want to plan for your website’s tabs and construction. Assure all other pages link appropriately to your home page and are no more than two layers from the root. Then go to work devising a storehouse of content for the page titles of which you decided. In order to be SEO maximized you’ll want to write short precise articles and at least one hundred pages of content before allowing your site to go live. The pages should be peppered generously with your combination keywords however not so much so that it is blatantly obvious. A one percent to two percent density ratio is quite appropriate nowadays and won’t be viewed as keyword stuffing by the major search engines.
Fourth, within your http coding you will also want to place your primary and secondary keywords which you derived from your research. The keywords should always appear at the top of your page within the http coding such as the title lines and the headers. Also when devising content you should include them once in the title of your article unless you are going to brand your site; once in the first sentence of the first paragraph, somewhere in the body of the content even if it is a subheading and lastly in the final paragraph. The way density has just been described is approximately at one percent and plenty sufficient for your purposes. Also make certain you supply plenty of content and pages on an ongoing basis to keep in good standing with the search engines and moving up the ranks.